Trials & Research Staffing
Full-service HR management, recruitment and staffing
Discovery Health Services (DHS) provides qualified personnel for drug trials, case studies and clinical research work throughout Southern California. Our cadre of experienced professionals—backed by a thorough and efficient office support team—meet clinical expectations and ensure your research is in compliance with appropriate regulatory standards and protocols.
In an environment of rapidly evolving regulatory standards, it is critical for clinical research firms, medical device developers and biopharmaceutical companies to partner with an agency that has a history and wealth of experience in providing clinical research staffing solutions.
The Science of Clinical Staffing
Clinical research firms turn to DHS to fill temporary nurse, technician and allied staff positions for clinical trials, drug trials, and medical research. Whether these trials take place in a home, facility or laboratory setting, you’ll recognize our expertise in matching skill sets, experience and education of our available medical professionals with your organization’s openings.
In the past 12 months alone, DHS successfully staffed more than six COVID-19 clinical research studies. While this is new to many in our industry, DHS staff are trained in this timely and important work. Partnering with us is a win-win for study organizers who require knowledgeable recruiters and experienced staff for these critical projects.
We also serve as a full-scale Human Resources (HR) Department for start-ups conducting trials for products, treatments and innovations in their early stage of development. If your organization isn’t equipped to manage recruitment and staffing yet, we jump in to help you meet your launch goals. Our team works to understand what skills best translate to your cutting-edge product, and we’ll even assist in developing training and other operational tools for temp staff.
Benefits of Partnering with DHS
Not all clinical research staffing companies are created equal. Here are several reasons why DHS is the best choice for staffing your next study:
- Your clinical trials and research projects can be staffed STAT, on a per-diem basis or for the duration.
- We advise our clients on employee marketplace trends and the broader recruitment environment.
- Our scalable and adaptable web-based software enables tracking of client, internal staff, personnel and subject activity, and interactions.
- We educate our clients and their staff on relevant state and federal rules and labor laws that affect their research or trials goals.
- DHS works with its own scientific advisory board members to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and continually tune and tailor service platforms to improve performance.
- DHS allows a client to "buy out" top performers, and we provide "handoff" education to ensure seamless onboarding and retention of those individuals.
A Strong Reputation for Research Staffing
The biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry have turned to DHS for research recruitment and staffing services, including:
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Merz Pharmaceuticals
We also operate the personnel aspect of trials for Southern California's research networks and innovative companies. Our expertise in navigating regulatory processes and full-scale employee staffing management has earned us a stellar reputation.
Discovery Health Staffing
Call 855.905.0921 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn how DHS can help you achieve your goals and meet your medical personnel needs. We provide free consultations for complex research and trials staffing, HR development and recruitment strategy.