Health On Demand
Our licensed professionals bring convenient and efficient employee wellness services to your workplace.
Keep Employees Healthy With DHS
Is workplace wellness a priority at your organization? DHS delivers robust employee wellness programs, vaccination clinics, and more to keep your team at the top of its game.
Covid-19 Services & Vaccinations
Whether your team includes 25 or 2,500 employees, managing COVID-19 in the workplace requires persistence and detail. Keep your employees focused on the work at hand and turn to DHS for regular COVID-19 testing and vaccination services at your facility.
*Healthcare Workers are staffed based on a ratio of 20 PCR tests or 9 Antibody tests per hour per healthcare worker. Clients requesting testing for a duration of time greater than what is needed to test their group as per the above ratio are billed $150/hour in one hour increments per healthcare worker.
Offering flu shots to employees results in fewer employee sick days, increased productivity and improved employee retention. Happy and healthy employees work harder and are loyal to their company – a fact backed by years of research. Invest in workplace flu clinics to help your organization today.
*The duration of your event and the number of nurses included is based on each nurse administering 25 shots per hour. Clients that wish to host longer events than as per the ratio of 25 shots per nurse per hour will be charged $100 per nurse per additional hour. Extra nurses can be requested for $100 per additional nurse per hour.
*Regional rates may apply
COVID & Flu-Shot Alternatives: Vitamin Injections
We also offer immune-system-boosting vitamin B-12 plus vitamin C injections for employees who prefer more natural options over the seasonal flu shot or COVID-19 vaccine. Having this option available shows respect for all employees and makes clinics more inclusive.
Save your staff time and save your organization money by providing a wide variety of vaccines on site. DHS staff provides vaccination clinic coordination assistance and even handles full-scale coordination for clients with multiple offices and locations.
**Nursing charges are waived when any product is combined with a flu event. *The duration of your event and the number of nurses included is based on each nurse administering 25 shots per hour. Clients that wish to host longer events than as per the ration of 25 shots per nurse per hour will be charged $100 per nurse per additional hour. Extra nurses can be requested for $100 per additional nurse per hour.
- Rates are based on the quantity of vaccinations administered at each location/site/office.
- The minimum billable number of immunizations and services in the category requested/ordered will be charged regardless of employee participation as this ensures we are able to continue to offer competitive rates.
- Any unused vaccinations for which the client was billed will remain available to the client, for administration at our San Diego offices, for 30 days from the date of service (if the client’s account is in good standing).
- Nurses are provided according to established standards and a ratio of one nurse per 25 participants, per hour.
Immunization clinics/events are generally scheduled in two-hour sessions.
- Clients may request a higher ratio of nurses for their event at a rate of $100/hour, per nurse.
- Please estimate participation as accurately as possible to allow us to provide appropriate levels of staff and immunizations for each event.